My Stock Illustration or other Design Services? Some answers are posted below:
If U have any other questions that I haven’t answered here, please feel free 2CONTACT me.
Q:1 Can I use Miss Chat*Z's "MY PORTFOLIO" images 4 my project?
Q:2 I wish to work on a project with U, what do U need to start & send quotation?
Q:3 Can I buy any of your "MY PORTFOLIO" image(s)?
Q:4 Where can I buy Miss Chat*Z's Royalty-Free Stock illustration(s)?
Q:5 How can I buy Miss Chat*Z's Royalty-Free Stock illustration(s)?
Q:6 What payment methods do you offer?
Q:7 What software(s) do I need to edit the illustration(s)?
Q:8 What file formats are the Stock illustrations?
Q:9 What are Vector Graphics?
Q:10 What does ROYALTY-FREE mean?
Q:11 What is a END-USER Licensing Agreement?
Q:12 What are the prohibited uses for END-USER Licensing Agreement?
Q:13 Can I use the clipart images for free?
Q:14 How much does a Stock illustration cost approximately?
Q:15 Do U offer discounts?
Q:16 Do U do artwork commissions or custom illustration(s)?
Q:17 Can you add or remove a prop from an image, for me?
Q:18 How often do you add new illustration to the site?
Q:19 What upcoming stuff do you have?
Q:20 What tools do you use?
Q:21 Can I buy a Stock Image outright so no-one else can use it?
Q:22 Can I get a larger version of the image I purchased?
Q:23 Do you refund purchased Royalty-Free illustrations?
Q:24 Can I use an image, from the Stock Illustrations, for my logo?
Q:25 Can I copyright downloaded images from www.miss-chatz.com?
1. Can I use Miss Chat*Z's "MY PORTFOLIO" image(s) 4 my project?
A* Provided that you:
- U notify Miss Chat*Z
- UR project is completely & utterly non-commercial
- U only use a single picture, which U DONT alter
- Image is no larger than 800 x 600 pixels
- U display my brand name - Miss Chat*Z
- U link 2 Miss Chat*Z website (http://www.miss-chatz.com)....if in doubt….contact moi.
2. I wish to work on a project with U, what do U need to start and send quotation?
A* Send me a brief by answering the following questions:
- UR name , company(if any) & contact info
- What kind of illustration service do U require?
- UR Turnaround timeframe?
- Ur budget $$$$ 4 the project?
- Send me an example or link of style U are seeking? ….and I'll Send U a Formal Quotation
3. Can I buy any of your "MY PORTFOLIO" image(s)?
A* Nope sorry - All images in MY PORTFOLIO are commissioned works and is property of my Clients.
However, If U wish, to have a similar piece done, we could customize one to your fitting.
4. Where can I buy Miss Chat*Z's Royalty-Free Stock illustration(s)? A* My Stock Illustrations are available exclusively, on www.miss-chatz.com.
U can View, Search & Add UR desired illustrations selections to a checkout cart. All Stock illustrations are original and unique images.
5.How can I buy Miss Chat*Z's Royalty-Free Stock illustration(s)?
A* Shop by browsing Miss Chat*Z Stock illustrations in CANDY SHOP
- Click on desired illustration to access it's info page that will provide U the product information & price
- Add image to Your Shopping Bag by clicking on the "PURCHASE NOW" or "ADD 2 SHOPPING BAG" button, above the SIMILAR ITEMS box
- Review the items U have chosen thru clicking MY SHOPPING BAG.
- To delete an item in MY SHOPPING BAG, click on the heart with an x
- Resume shopping by clicking on CANDY SHOP
- Proceed 2 CHECKOUT by clicking on the CHECKOUT button to go through payment process
If you use Paypal, this will go to the primary email address that you have on file with them. Please make sure you use an email address that you can access. Once the payment has been completed, you will receive the file format of the image(s) (minus the watermark), and a Royalty-Free license will allow you to legally use the purchased image(s), and view UR legal right of that/those image(s).
6.What payment methods do you offer?
A* I accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and all major credit cards.
7. What software(s) do I need to edit the illustration(s)? A* You will need photo-editing software such as: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Freehand, OR CorelDRAW .
8. What file formats are the Stock illustrations? A* Generally, the Stock Illustrations come in 5 various files formats: JPG, PNG, EPS AI or PSD
JPEG files are meant for tiny web graphics. JPG files do not support transparency + come with the backgrounds that you see on the site. JPG files are meant for small print projects such as postcards, brochures, business cards, larger web graphics, etc.
PNG files are same as JPG files but with transparent backgrounds
The Vector files (EPS, AI, PDF) are often required for large scale printing; billboards, posters, signs, big rig advertising, etc. They are compatible with most vector drawing programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, CorelDRAW or Adobe Photoshop.
9. What are vector graphics? A* Graphics come in 2 main categories of: Bitmap & Vector. Bitmap graphics, are pixel-based whereas vector graphics are consist of points, lines, and curves which, when combined, can form complex objects. These objects can be filled with solid colors, gradients, and even patterns. Resizing bitmap graphics will reduce quality. Vector graphics on the other hand are scalable & resolution dependent. You can open vector illustration in Adobe Photoshop and it will allow you to choose the size that you desire and set the image quality that you prefer. This file can be used for print (for print, just select as CMYK colors) or for web just select as RGB colors.
10. What does ROYALTY-FREE mean? A* If you want an illustration but you are on a limited budget, Royalty-Free illustration(s) are the way to do it.
The term "royalty-free" does not mean the images are for free! The word "free" here means that the buyer does not need to pay royalties each time he uses image.
You pay one flat fee and you can use it as much as you like on numerous products, with few usage restrictions.
For more information, kindly refer to our END-USER Licensing Agreement & Use Policy .
Please NOTE: Copyright remains with the artist - U are NOT allowed to resell the illustration.
11. What is a END-USER Licensing Agreement & Use Policy?
THE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) & USE POLICY
A* Welcome to MISS CHAT*Z END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT & USE POLICY By downloading and using any image or material from www.miss-chatz.com, you hereby agree to and bound to the following terms and conditions as outlined herein, and as listed elsewhere on our website:
By purchasing any MISS CHAT*Z graphic you are declaring that you have read, understood, and agreed to all terms described in this document. If you have any questions regarding these terms, please ask before purchasing. There are no refunds on purchased graphics. If any person should fail to adhere to any of the terms, their license will be revoked. MISS CHAT*Z graphics are legally protected under International law and legal action may be taken on any persons who do not abide by these terms.
A. User's RIGHTS to Materials from WWW.MISS-CHATZ.COM
Www.miss-chatz.com grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to download, use, modify, publish, and display her Materials according to the defined Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. You agree to access, acquire, and use the materials downloaded from www.miss-chatz.com subject to these Terms and Conditions in the following manner:
* As part of an online presentation, graphics are for personal use, for digital/online, non-commercial use, such as signature tags, myspace layouts, blog layouts, email stationary, etc. As part of a design elements of a website, video, film, television broadcast, CD-Rom cover, or video game.
* As part of an offline presentation, meaning in menus, magazines, in books, on book covers as par of the covers design, and newspapers.
*In the development and creation of marketing, promotional, or advertising materials, including newsletters, mailers, print ads, packaging, and fliers.
* As part of office presentation and layout for your business, in other words, for decor in an office, lobby, retail store or public area.
* Licenses are not transferable. A license must be purchased for each image and each end user. If you have multiple clients that want to use the same image, you must purchase a license for each client. You cannot use the same license for more than one client. If you are purchasing on behalf of a client, you MUST provide the client with a copy of the original receipt so they have proof of a license to use the image.
* You must clearly display the appropriate copyright information and website address, as follows: ©MISS CHAT*Z / www.miss-chatz.com
B. User's RESTRICTIONS on the Use of WWW.MISS-CHATZ.COM Materials
You agree to access, acquire, and use the materials downloaded from www.miss-chatz.com subject to these Terms and Conditions in the following manner:
* You may not, under any circumstances use the materials from Miss Chat*Z website in a Website template or any template or design sold individually or as part of an archive or catalog collection, or an automated shopping system, under any circumstances.
You MAY however use Miss Chat*Z images in client websites that are NOT distributed through an archive or automatic system.
* You may NOT at any time share, sell, give, or allow anyone to use your username/password, nor access your account for any reason.
* In electronic items you intend to SELL or DISTRIBUTE, such as website and document templates, wallpapers, screensavers, e-cards or similar products.
* On mass produced, "print on demand" items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads, coffee mugs, calendars (e.g. on sites like Cafepress, polyvore.com, zazzle.com) that would contain the Image in a dominant way and on more than 200pcs.
* In a way that would make people assume that the person(s) depicted on the Image is/are endorsing a certain product or a service.
* You may not under any circumstances use Materials in connection with any illegal, obscene, slanderous, immoral, or pornographic material.
* As part of a business name, trademark, service mark or logo.
* In any print project where the number of copies would exceed 10,000copies.
* You may not distribute, share, sell, or give away any of our Materials at any time for any reason whatsoever.
* You may not use any download software, internet accelerators, or other similar software or automated programs to access or download any materials from www.miss-chatz.com at any time.
* You may not allow or authorize any third party to use the Materials for any purpose at any time or resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the Materials for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page.
C. You understand and agree that www.miss-chatz.com may, in its sole discretion:
Monitor your download activity from www.miss-chatz.com as often as www.miss-chatz.com determines under its sole discretion for any reason and for any violation of this Agreement.
Disable any account that engages in what www.miss-chatz.com determines to be a large number of images on any given day, as such activity indicates possible EULA violations or abuse of a username/password and account.
Limit downloads to a fixed amount of downloads per 24 hour period, per user, as www.miss-chatz.com sees fit on an individual basis, and to ensure the quality of service is retained to be delivered to all.
Investigate any abuse of your username and password in connection with the www.miss-chatz.com website or in connection with this Agreement.
Take the appropriate action to investigate all potential abuse, which can lead to contacting the individual involved with the violations, account suspension, account termination, or other actions deemed necessary depending on the nature and severity of the violations, if the validity of the activity is not confirmed.
Terminate your account immediately for any violation of this agreement, or the Terms and Conditions as defined in this Agreement and elsewhere on www.miss-chatz.com, without notice. If your account is terminated for any violation of this Agreement and/or abuse of your username or password, and/or our Materials, you lose all rights to www.miss-chatz.com Materials, and you must IMMEDIATELY delete any and all Materials obtained prior to this termination, and forfeit all fees paid.
D. You understand that Materials are copyrighted and owned by www.miss-chatz.com only, and any unauthorized use of any of these Materials by you may be an infringement upon said copyright.
E. You warrant and attest that you are of the age of majority, and that your signature shall serve as confirmation and attestation to this statement. You further agree that you fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this agreement. You will not use these Materials in any way that is not permitted in this Agreement or in violation of this Agreement. Your use of these Materials will not violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity. You further attest that the information you provide to www.miss-chatz.com is accurate and true, including without limitation all credit card information
F. You agree to fully, indemnify, and hold harmless www.miss-chatz.com, and any other entity associated with www.miss-chatz.com, and assign free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, expenses, including attorneys fees and expenses, arising in connection with Your use of the Materials and this website or of any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or other promise made by You in this Agreement.
Www.miss-chatz.com is not and cannot be held responsible for incorrect identification, titles, descriptions or captions of any images, such as the wrong identification of an image It is up to the end user to make sure identifications are correct for their purposes. If you happen to obtain an image that is incorrectly identified, please contact email@example.com.
G. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. You acknowledge that this agreement expresses the parties entire understanding and agreement, and that there have been no warranties, representations, covenants, or understandings made by either party to the other except as expressly set forth in this agreement. Any modifications to this agreement shall be made in writing and agreed to by both parties in writing. The parties further acknowledge that this agreement supersedes, terminates, and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements or contracts, whether written or oral, entered into between the Buyer and Seller with respect to the matters expressly set forth in this agreement.
H. You agree, attest, and reaffirm your agreement to the terms listed herein and to conduct your transaction electronically.You are responsible for seeking legal counsel for your use of the image(s). You accept responsibility for all liabilities that may arise from your use of the image(s).
If in doubt about any other legal issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. What are the prohibited uses of the END-USER License Agreement? Here is what you CANNOT do:
- Online "print-on-demand" products
- Use for fraudulent or illegal purpose, or to promote drugs or illegal activities
- Use in any logo or trademark
- Pornographic, obscene or libelous works
- Use that depicts personal endorsement by model
- Use that depicts model in a sensitive way i.e. mental or physical health issues, substance abuse, criminal behavior, sexual activity or preference without a disclaimer.
- Images licensed are for the end user only, no additional parties. Sub-license, give away, share or otherwise transfer stand-alone images/files is prohibited.
- Displaying an original image digitally on-screen larger than 800 x 600 pixels
- Use on templates, in electronic items you intend to sell or distribute, such as website and document templates, wallpapers, screensavers, e-cards or similar products.This would be distributing Miss Chat*Z's image(s) without our permission. Each end user needs their own license. Examples of restricted templates; scrap booking kits or products, business card designs, rubber stamps, and web design templates.
- Publish or offer for sale on community retail sites offering on demand products such as shirts, stickers, calendars, mugs, mouse pads, etc. The most common sites like this are cafepress.com, zazzle.com and polyvore.com and there are others that are not listed here.
- Distribute the digital images in any way, including but not limited to digital downloads or on disc. This includes offering free downloads of the image(s) and digitizing them for embroidery file downloads. There may be other restrictions not listed here or you may have a use that is acceptable that you may be unsure about. If you have specific questions, contact email@example.com prior to making your purchase.
13. Can I use the clip art images for free?
A* Sorry. No I don't permit free use of my images for any purpose, not even the watermarked images. You must purchase my images, and/or purchase a license for the image that you want to use for ANY purpose.
14. How much does a Stock illustration cost approximately? A* On average, each illustration costs as little as $0.95 USD to 35$.
15. Do U offer Discounts? A* Yes I do, seasonally. Follow me on Twitter or Facebook for Updates.
16. Do U do artwork commissions or custom illustration(s)? A* Can't find what your looking for? Sometimes concepts are too specific or you need something exclusive. If so, use the CONTACT ME form to request custom work or freelance quotes. I can do the work depending on the job requirements and my availability. The cost of custom illustration starts at $200 USD. In order to work together, you need to email me a proper brief, by providing me with:
* UR name , company(if any) & contact info * What kind of illustration service do you require? * UR Turnaround timeframe? * Ur budget $$$$ 4 the project? * Send me an example or link of style U are seeking? ...and I’ll be happy to send U a Formal Quotation
17. Can you add or remove a prop from an image, for me? A* I can offer this service, but at a extra charge. In any case, U are welcome after purchasing the image, to alter the image any way you please. Please note that you cannot copyright or trademark the end results or claim copyright on altered images since the original image was created by the artist and is under copyright.
18. How often do you add new illustration to the site? A* New illustrations are added bi-weekly. Make sure that you follow my Twitter or Facebook pages for updates.
19. What upcoming stuff do you have? A* I'm currently working on a personal project which I'm looking forward to announcing soon…..my fashion items will be coming out next month. Make sure that you follow my Twitter or Facebook pages for Updates.
20. What tools do you use?
A* I used to draw by hand, then scan the image and trace it over, but now I basically use the Wacom A4 Intuos, to draw directly with Photoshop / Illustrator CS5.
21. Can I buy a Stock image outright so no-one else can use it?
A* Yes U can, but on 3 accounts:
1. You are the first to purchase the NEW image.
2. CONTACT ME directly on firstname.lastname@example.org, once it's posted, to notify me of your decision so that I'll can make the item Unavailable to other customers.
3. You will need to pay the Licensed Fee for the image, thru Western Union OR Bank Transfer.
22. Can I get a larger version of the image I purchased?
A* Yes, if it is available and for a small fee. Contact email@example.com
24.Can I use an image, from the Stock Illustrations, for my logo?
A* No, please note that you cannot copyright or trademark your logo using images from www.miss-chatz.com. Miss Chat*Z always retains copyright and others can still license the same image.
25. Can I copyright downloaded images from www.miss-chatz.com?
A* Please note that you cannot copyright or trademark, any images. Copyright is NOT transferred upon licensing of an image. When you pay, you are paying to USE the image, NOT to own the image. Miss Chat*Z always retains copyright and remember, others can still license the same image. Please note, images displayed are non-exclusive, which means that others may also download and use the same image for competitive or other purposes.
© 2012. All Rights Reserved. WWW.MISS-CHATZ.COM . ALL WORK IS COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © MISS CHAT*Z VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW
COPYRIGHT © 2013 WWW.MISS-CHATZ.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL MY PHOTOS, DESIGNS, CREATIONS, PATTERNS AND IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY PHOTOS OR CONTENT FROM MISS CHAT*Z WITHOUT PERMISSION.